Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring is in the air
















...And in the garden. The Mary statue and the Snow Fountain Cherry tree in full bloom are both from our garden. Mark has worked very hard on our landscape and I think one of my favorite things is when the Cherry has blossoms covering the entire tree, it doesn't last long, but every year it marks the beginning of many more beautiful plants blooming and sprouting new green foliage. Later this year I'm ecspecially looking forward to the flowers I'll be watching grow in my cutting garden to make into bouquets to bring inside and give as gifts.
Of course we enjoy running around our yard sometimes too. The boys both tried out their brand new kites for their very first kite flying experience. We did get the kites off of the ground, but I think we'll wait for a little windier day to really see what they can do! Let's go fly a kite!

No comments: